My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://giantpanther.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Contest: Spectacle/Sundance Prizepack

The Sundance Channel is running a really cool show hosted by one of the all time greats, Elvis Costello. The show features guests who not only sit down for 1 on 1 conversations with Elvis, but also perform live and jam with Elvis. He opens every episode performing a song related to the guest of the evening.

Episode 8 airs tonight at 9 with Kris Kristofferson, Rosanne Cash, Norah Jones, and John Mellencamp.


We are running a contest to win a great prize pack (pictured above) courtesy of Spectacle. To enter, simply leave a comment with your favorite Elvis album and why, along with your email address so I can notify the winner, and we'll pick the winner by the end of the week. Prize package includes:

1 Keen/Sundance Bag
1 Pair of Speakers
1 T-Shirt
1 Notebook
1 Sigg/Sundance Thermos


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like grilled cheese and ice cream.MKM

Anonymous said...

My Aim is True megmiz@yahoo.com

John Jay said...

I'm not eligible of course, but pound for pound it's hard to top My Aim is True...Waiting For The End of The World was my favorite track. In fact if Elvis had packed it in after Armed Forces it would not have bothered me in the least. I loved a good 25 post 1980Costello songs, but after the first three records the edge was gone for me.

Anonymous said...

Hard choice, but I have to go with the very first Elvis Costello album I heard when my college radio station played the whole album from start to finish during their afternoon album show. This was the beginning of Elvis becoming part of my music library. The honor goes to "King of America" which hooked me at Brilliant Mistake and kept reeling me in to the finish.

email: sniffles95@aol.com