My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://giantpanther.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 09, 2009

Quick Show Promo - Heartless Bastards

Hi Folks - Just a quick tip for those local to the Boston area. You may have heard me mention these folks about four months ago during my maiden post on The Giant Panther, but Heartless Bastards are scheduled to play Great Scott in Allston in a couple of weeks on February 3rd. It's a school night (a Tuesday), but I plan on attending anyway. I missed them the last time they were around and I don't want to make the same mistake again. The tickets are a very affordable $12 (remember when all concert tickets were in that neighborhood? No? Me neither) so don't let that get in the way of seeing a budding blues garage rock band. Troll through our archives for my two cents on these guys from back in The Fall. Hope to see you there! Don't be afraid to say hello...

No comments: